Legends of The Pelican Man
- Adam Dietz: music, lyrics*, lead vocals*, guitars, saxophone, bass on WestSide, harmonica
- Niko Bakulich: bass, trombone, keyboards, and mandolin
- Brian Godwin: drums
- Hanna Rifkin: lead vocals and lyrics for Mr. Ice Queen in a Black Dress
- Luiz Ferrari: lead guitar on The Shadow
Production and Sound Engineering: killer, killer work from a wonderful team of folks!
- Adam Dietz: production (I guess) for Mr and Mrs Ice Queens, Neutral Ground, After the Stretch, WestSide, and Before the Dawn Breaks
- Niko Bakulich: production and recording for The Pelican Man, The Shadow, Matching Tattoos, and Stuck in Laramie
- Robert Preston of Get Reel Recording: recording and engineering for Mr. Ice Queen, Mrs. Ice Queen, Neutral Ground, After the Stretch, and WestSide
- Myles Boisen: mastering of all tracks
Cover-Art: Cover-art on Legends of the Pelican Man is courtesy of Barbara Stein. Check out more of her art here: www.steinartanddesign.wordpress.com/
Still Dreaming of Love
Production and Sound Engineering: The amount of work and patience that went in to this album is hard to quantify. I am very thankful for the kindness and good work of the following folks:
- Jason Rhein of Elephant Quilt Productions at Marigny Recording Studio: music production, sound engineering, and mixing on Ghosts in the Attic, The Storm (love song), and …on my mind
- Ben Joseph and Ren Richardson of Attic on Decatur Studio: sound engineering and production on Ocean Beach Blues.
- Earl Scioneaux, III: mixing on Cast Away Stones, Fog Walk, Dare to Dream, Suite Eve, and Desi’s Arrival.
Musicians: I had the pleasure and honor of these fine musicians gracing my music with their talents:
- Jason Rhein: bass on Ghosts in the Attic and …on my mind
- Joe Stolarick: drums/percussion on Ghosts in the Attic, The Storm (love song), and …on my mind
- Jackie Hellen: conception and singing of background vocals and harmonies on Fog Walk and Desi’s Arrival
- Ben Joseph: harmonica, bass, backing guitar on Ocean Beach Blues
Danovon Calhoun-Bettis: drums on Ocean Beach Blues
Al Hebert: piano on Ocean Beach Blues
- Stephen Pignalosa: drums on Dare to Dream
Ren Richardson: organ on Ocean Beach Blues
- Kelcy Mae: background vocals on Ghosts in the Attic
- Sarah Accomazzo: initial conception of background vocals on Fog Walk and Desi’s Arrival
Cover-Art: Cover-art on Still Dreaming of Love is courtesy of Barbara Stein. Check out more of her art here: www.steinartanddesign.wordpress.com/
Photography: Photos used for the album Still Dreaming of Love are courtesy of Mike Craig.
Andrew Pezzulo: Awesome videography, even awesomer dude and community collaborator. Check out his work here
Rifftime Studios: video and audio production. https://rifftime.com/
Logo: Bonesyard logo courtesy of Zach Hing. Zach is a very talented visual and musical artist that frequently collaborates with artists from all walks of life.
Stickers, posters, t-shirts: Ben Bloom does great work! Check out his work.
Threads: Blood-Bolts Apparel was established in tribute to the California lifestyle. Check them out here: www.blood-bolts.com/